Living Fluff Doll was introduced as Skipper's new same size friend in 1971. She was Skipper's first friend since Skooter
and Ricky were discontinued in 1967. Fluff had the same body as Living Skipper and they shared Skipper's wardrobe.
Model #: 1143
Issue Date: 1971 - 1972
Box Date: 1970
Hair Color & Style:
Blonde Shoulder length hair with bangs. Syled in pigtails with orange ribbons and pin curls at temples.
Sunshine Fluff Doll Gift Set #1249 (1971) Special Sears Exclusive
* Living Fluff Doll in Original Swimsuit & Skateboard
* White cotton peasant blouse trimmed with yellow, blue & red rickrack
* Gold velvet vest with red rickrack
* Red print tricot knee length skirt with ruffle
* Red print tricot head scarf
* Red velvet pants trimmed with yellow & blue rickrack
* Gold opaque knit tights
* Gold flat shoes
This giftset is considered very rare and hard to find.
Although it was made for Living Fluff, it is tagged Skipper - the tag is in the skirt.