Living Fluff Doll
Living Fluff Doll was introduced as Skipper's new same size friend in 1971. She was Skipper's first friend since Skooter and Ricky were discontinued in 1967. Fluff had the same body as Living Skipper and they shared Skipper's wardrobe.
1971 - 1972
Fluff head mold. Inside rim of head is marked ©1969 Mattel, Inc. Taiwan
Hair Color & Style:
Blonde Shoulder length hair with bangs. Styled in pigtails with orange ribbons and pin curls at temples.
Brown eyes, rooted eyelashes, brown eyebrows, peach blush, peach lips
Pink Living Skipper
1 piece playsuit with yellow, orange and green stripes on top and solid orange vinyl skirt trimmed with two yellow buttons over shorts on bottom.
Orange or yellow skateboard
2 piece clear stand
©1969 Mattel, Inc.
U.S. & for. Patd
Patd. in Canada 1967
Sunshine Fluff Doll Gift Set
Special Sears Exclusive
* Living Fluff Doll in Original Swimsuit & Skateboard
* White cotton peasant blouse trimmed with yellow, blue & red rickrack
* Gold velvet vest with red rickrack
* Red print tricot knee length skirt with ruffle
* Red print tricot head scarf
* Red velvet pants trimmed with yellow & blue rickrack
* Gold opaque knit tights
* Gold flat shoes
This giftset is considered very rare and hard to find.
Although it was made for Living Fluff, it is tagged Skipper - the tag is in the skirt.
Barbie Dolls Home » Skipper » Living Fluff